One Day. My Notting Hill Love Affair

My love affair with Notting Hill started some sixteen-odd years ago when a little girl of nine years old saw the movie.



What with the glamorous movie star and the funny English chap who had a penchant for saying “whoopsie daisy” [as do I!], it didn’t take much else to sell it to me. I was in love with the idea of London’s most beautiful neighbourhood.


Then in 2007, when I first came to London, visiting the area was top of my list so we wandered around the Portobello Road markets, went to the Little Travel Bookstore and peered through the gates of the many private gardens. I thought it was all magical.


Now here I am yet another few years later and whilst I wish I could say I live in Notting Hill, at least I live not too far away and can spend plenty of time walking the streets. [And twirling through them when I’ve got the right outfit on!]


Grab this beautiful dress before it sells out!
Considering its Hollywood-esque glamour, it’s a steal! And don't forget my favourite shoes.

From the beautiful white Victorian homes to the pretty pastel shades that fill many of the streets, there is an undeniable charm that exudes from this area.


Who knows, maybe in another sixteen years I can call it home…

Photos by the very talented Jessica Marano - www.jessicamarano.com

Share your comments with me on InstagramFacebook or Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suitcase. Party In The USA - Vegas

Suitcase. Neuschwanstein, Germany - Travel Guide

Style It. The colours of SS15