Must Have. HM X Balmain

With only ten days to go, the hysteria is building for the much awaited H&M X Balmain collection. Personally I’ve had a calendar reminder for the 5th Nov in my schedule since it was first announced at the start of the year. What can I say? Fan.


Sneak peeks are slowly filtering through and thanks to our US counterparts we’ve finally got an idea of pricing; from $35 for the Balmain tee to $649 for the embellished dress. With the likes of the Hadids and the Jenners already sporting the collection, I’m simply gasping for the fashion cred’ that comes with these covetable styles. I'm lusting after the branded tee, velvet top and faux fur jacket. Feast your eyes...


Share your comments with me on InstagramFacebook or Twitter.

Photos via H&MXBALMAIN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suitcase. Neuschwanstein, Germany - Travel Guide

Style It. Birds Of A Feather

Suitcase. Party In The USA - Vegas