One Day. The A-Z of 2015

Hello 2015. A new year means a new focus and a whole range of exciting things to look forward to. Last year laid the foundation for me and I think 2015 is going to be even better. Check out my A-Z of the year ahead...


ADVENTURE - because life is about exploring, I'm excited for what 2015 has in store.
BEACH - right now I'm so deprived of sunshine and heat that I plan to spend every moment possible on the sand this year. Guess I'm going to have to make some serious travel plans (see T).
CAREER - I'm a very driven person so my career will be a big focus for me in 2015. Here's to learning new things and progressing forward.
DREAMS - I have plenty of hope in my heart for things I wish to do and achieve this year. Time to make them a reality.
EXCITEMENT - because this life that I'm living is anything but ordinary.
FASHION - my work by day and my passion by night.
GRIN - because a smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
HAPPY - obviously above all else I hope to spend the year happy [and healthy].
INSPIRATION - I try to look for it in everything.
JOGGING - I'm going to try and do it more often, considering I live right next to the Thames this should motivate me!
KOALAS, KANGAROOS & KOOKABURRAS - because I'm an Aussie at heart.
LUXURY - is definitely my preferred way of life.
MADE IN CHELSEA - now that I actually live in London the show is even more addictive. Cast members spotted to date: 3.
NEW - because where's the fun in the same ol', same ol'?
OMELETTES - my go-to meal when the fridge is bare. Endless filling choices, easy and nutritious? Perfect.
PROSECCO - because it's the drink of choice in London when Dom isn't on the menu.
QUEEN - anyone who knows me knows I'm just in raptures about the Queen of England - she's so sweet! I really hope I get to see her this year.
RESTAURANTS - so much choice, so little time. I plan to spend the year tantalising my taste buds as much as my pay-check will allow.
STAIRS - I never make new years resolutions but this year I decided to make one: take the stairs. There are so many escalators in London with all the tube stations that I have made a vow to always take the stairs [unless I'm wearing high heels - then I'm excused - seems reasonable to me...].
TRAVEL - those 50 destinations on my European bucket list aren't going to see themselves... Can't wait for more adventures.
UMBRELLA - cardinal rule for living in London: carry one everywhere.
VIBER - my lifesaver that makes it seem like home isn't so far away; love my daily chats with mummy.
WRITING - fashion writer by day, blog writer by night. My life is completely overtaken by the written word but I wouldn't have it any other way.
XOXO - maybe love will be on the cards?
YOUNG - and wild and free.
ZZZ - sleep when you're dead - this year is for living.

Photo via Pinterest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day. Bloggers Hub Autumn Event

Suitcase. Party In The USA - Vegas

Suitcase. Neuschwanstein, Germany - Travel Guide