Eat Me. Sticks & Sushi, Covent Garden

If sushi and sashimi were its own food group in the healthy eating pyramid then for me it would represent the base. I could eat it all. day. long. I’ve been waiting to come across an undeniably good sushi restaurant here in London that wasn’t in the Nobu price-range and I think I’ve found it – Sticks & Sushi in Covent Garden. Delicious food, great service and a funky ambience. Tick. Tick. Tick. I liked it so much the first time that I returned within the space of a week.



With a cool wooden panelled interior and the option of sitting at the sushi bar, separate tables or communal lots; you’re sure to feel right at home as you enter. The menu is possibly the greatest I’ve seen, particular since you are ordering Japanese food; there is a picture of EVERYTHING – it’s like the best food storybook ever. Plus you’re always certain of what you’re getting.

I can highly recommend the ebi bites, spicy edamame, salmon carpaccio, sushi, sashmi and teriyaki scallops. Yum. Can I go back now? I’d recommend going with a minimum of 4 people; that way you can order more and share so you have the opportunity to try a range of things. Ahh heaven, I look forward to my next visit. 5/5

Where: 11 Henrietta Street, Covent Garden WC2E 8PY
Bookings: essential for dinner, try your luck at lunch
Phone: 020 3141 8810

Photos by Sticks & Sushi & Krissie.

Sticks N Sushi on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day. Bloggers Hub Autumn Event

Suitcase. Party In The USA - Vegas

Suitcase. Neuschwanstein, Germany - Travel Guide