One Day. Hello Autumn + The Must Have Coat

It’s official, autumn has struck. But to be fair summer really only lasted about a week here in the English capital so it’s not like I should be surprised…


It’s definitely that time of year where one needs to shift from a summer wardrobe to an autumn one. Already I’ve felt the need to stock up on the essentials like jeans, knitwear and ankle boots.

My most coveted new season purchase? This robe coat.

Robe Coat (so popular it seems to be selling out and restocking online each day, try in store if you need) // Cami // Jeans // Shoes

It’s everything I’ve been lusting after. If it came in black I’d also buy that one in a second. It’s so cosy with a wrap-style that looks equally stylish when open. The wool-blend is so lush and I can’t get enough of the oatmeal shade.


Last weekend when the wind whipped up I took it for a spin around London. I think it fits in perfectly don’t you?



Like any day in London, the heavens decided to open at one point but we just worked with the rain and embraced it. After all you can’t beat that view.


This vintage black coat has gotta be my close second favourite. Particularly when adorned with a gorgeous little Chanel brooch.

Coat similar here and here // Brooch

So, farewell summer, it was nice to know you. I’m headed for grey skies, wind, rain and maybe even a smattering of snow… But at least I’ll do it in style.



What’s your ultimate new season purchase? Share your comments with me on InstagramFacebook or Twitter.


Photos by Krissie and @curioussophia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suitcase. Neuschwanstein, Germany - Travel Guide

Suitcase. Party In The USA - Vegas

Style It. Birds Of A Feather