Style It. Ways To Wear 60s

We all know the fashion-world is in the midst of an infatuation with revivals; the flare, sequins, suede, lace-ups and fringing. When it comes to style it’s never about the decade you’re in, it’s about one of the past. Shock horror but I’m not a huge fan of ‘70s style dressing, it’s just not really my thing. The ‘60s however is a totally different story. This I love.


If you’re not sure how to channel it I have one easy suggestion for you, imagine you’re Alexa Chung. This girl is the queen of ‘60s sass, from A-line minis to Victoriana blouses, lace-up flats and plenty of Parisian-inspired ‘it girl’ attitude. I’ve rounded up the style staples you need to get the look…


Share your comments with me on InstagramFacebook or Twitter.

Photo by Krissie via retailers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suitcase. Neuschwanstein, Germany - Travel Guide

Suitcase. Party In The USA - Vegas

Style It. Birds Of A Feather