One Day. Bloggers Hub Autumn Event

I had the pleasure of attending a splendid blogger event in London this week, organised by the lovely girls over at Blogger Hub. When an invitation came round offering a tiki themed bar location, beauty brands in attendance, a fashion parade and cupcake decorating I thought how can I resist!? I’m so glad I attended because I came across some lovely brands, people and fellow bloggers that I probably wouldn’t otherwise cross paths with in this crazy London world. As you can probably tell by my photos I was a little obsessed with the tiki tiki [it has to be said twice] location – Kanaloa’s Hawaiian cocktails were deeeelicious.



Here are some of the lovely brands I spoke to, each of which had some great products on offer…

Matthew Calvin jewellery - this talented designer makes all the creations himself. With urban edgy, individual designs it's true craftsmanship.

Sumayah Deria - This young designer boasts some beautiful feminine designs; think lashings of lace and flippy skirts.

Sniffy Wiffy beauty products - not only do these creams smell delicious but they come with a good premise - promoting breast and testicular cancer awareness. Do your self checks everybody.

Bow Boutique - had the perfect collection of party dresses. Check them out on your next search for Saturday night's outfit.

Ndulge Creams - had some delightfully indulgent homemade blends of creams and exfoliants. Hello baby soft skin.

Umberto Giannini - these guys were onsite to offer hair tips and make-overs. I nabbed myself some much-needed hair oil which has totally indulged my very dry locks.

Hifas da Terra - chocolate made from mushrooms, who woulda thunk it? Hello same delicious taste with bonus health benefits.
Tiki tiki!

Photos by Krissie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Style It. Birds Of A Feather

Suitcase. Neuschwanstein, Germany - Travel Guide

Suitcase. Party In The USA - Vegas