One Day. Merry Christmas

It’s hard to believe it was a whole year ago that I was tucked away in a Cotswolds cottage enjoying my first European Christmas with family friends by the fire. Where does the time go? This year I find myself nestled in the foot of the Italian Alps in a magical little town called Merano. There’s snow on the mountains and Christmas markets everywhere, and, you can even eat a Christmas meal in a bauble - I mean how festive is that? Even better, Dad’s come to visit so we’re spending it together.

I hope you have a magical holiday with those nearest and dearest to you. Much love and have yourself a merry little Christmas xxx


Photo by Krissie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suitcase. Party In The USA - Vegas

Suitcase. Neuschwanstein, Germany - Travel Guide

Style It. The colours of SS15