Must Have. The 2014 Gift List

It’s that time of year again, so in the spirit of the season I thought I’d put together a 2014 Gift List of all the things I’m coveting this year… and more importantly, wish I had the money to buy myself! As you can probably see, my frequent browsing trips to Harrods have significantly upped the price tag of all my wishful delights. Never matter, a girl can dream. Feast your eyes…

Prada Wallet £373 - the perfect timeless leather wallet

Celine Tote Bag £2,268 - you guessed it; the perfect timeless tote to match the wallet

Alaia Tailored Crepe Wool Coat £2,750 - an achingly chic coat

Marc Jacobs iPhone Case £30 - an iconic phone case that looks like something from outer-space

Jimmy Choo Heels £575 - I choo-se these! Yes please!

Bobbi Brown Brush Set £145 - for the perfect air-brushed make-up

Now, to find that millionaire boyfriend.......

Photos via retailers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suitcase. Party In The USA - Vegas

Suitcase. Neuschwanstein, Germany - Travel Guide

Style It. The colours of SS15